Friday, September 2, 2011

Tron? Troy? ...Thor.

I think that everyone has this impression that i'm going to come home from college at the end of this year and be married.  Dear members of society, I will not get married in less than a year.  I'm not even 18 yet, not even LEGAL.  So stick that in your juice box.  Although i'm sure being married is going to be a joy, i'd rather have lots of different boys buy me meals up to that point.

RANT:
I love my english class, love love love.  Although its in the automotive building and i'm still not sure why, but I love it.  My teacher is kinda crazy, but I really appreciate her.  Plus, I think to love english enough to teach it you gave to be a little cray cray.
BUT, theres this boy...
in my english class..
and he makes me angry. 
The first day we were the only two who tried to analyze a quote and I thought we would be friends.
deception.
he is a suck up, such a suck up. I don't really like those, just hush.

Have I mentioned I love my rommates?
Last night we went to the drive in movie at UVU - it was Thor.
It was me, Jenna, Caitlyn, Adriana, and Coralee.  (Caitlyn is not to be mistaken with the Katelyn that actually have a contract with glenhood.  Caitlyn is Jennas best friend, but she is pretty much one of our roommates anyways.  Katelyn was to busy being cute with some boy.)
We were joined by our new friends from apartment 93!
Kevin, Christian, and Colby.  They also supplied me and Jenna with change to do our laundry, thanks boys.  before leaving for said movie we met a boy in the parking lot, Chris? Hes a soccer player, pretty dang good lookin, and totally crushin on Coralee.  Get it.

During the movie I started shivering, go figure. Kevin genreously gave me his byu smellswaygood wind breaker jacket type thing.  I later mentioned something about not remember where I left my shoes.  He turns to me and says, "Well thats why youre so cold! As soon as your feel get cold, youre everything is cold!" PAUSE.  I don't like shoes.  And its September, why is it getting cold already!? I wasn't expecting the tempature to drop 10 degress.  Gosh.

After Katelyn got home from her date Jenna, Coralee, and I cornerd her and asked her a bazillion questions.  She then returned the favor and asked if we love the boys we hung out with tonight.  We all laughed and made excuses, said our goodnights and walked away.  Cute boy from the parking lot texted Coralee, we all had a mini spaz for her.  (mine was from the confines of my covers)
I love my roommates.

Everyone asks me if I love Utah. I do, I absolutly love it here.  This place is beyond wonderful.  But I always have to throw in that i'm going to die when it gets cold. It doesnt really snow in North Carolina, not utah snow.  What am I gonna do? Speaking of: I need to pick up my coat from the cleaners.  bum.

I miss North Carolina, even mooresville.
I miss bojangles.
I miss cookout.
I miss southern fried chicken.
I miss bradley yelling, "mommm!" when mom comes home from work.
I miss hearing Jesse play his guitar obnoxiously loud for hours.
I miss snuggin with my best friend.
I miss brad sneakin in to steal baxter.
I miss my flanal penguin sheets.
I miss swinging on playground with rachel.
I miss the smell after mamaw has cleaned our whole house.
I miss the lake.
I miss driving Jesse to school every morning.
I've been here for a week and 2 days.
ho man.

No comments:

Post a Comment