Friday, September 23, 2011

Prepare to be Beasted.

Whens fall break again? ...not soon enough is the answer.  I'm dying here and would like a big amount of time to sleep in. Or time to take a nap.  Thank goodness its Friday.

Things that have ruined this week for me:
*I dont remember what it feels like to not be sore.
*My kneecap is pretty much eating the tissue on the inside of my knee - hello physical therpy.
*All my friends are going home this weekend, i'm going back to my dorm.
*I have yet to find some good fried chicken.
*I was so bored I got a twitter - just another thing to be addicted too.  (@lacefacee14)
*Its getting colder here.

Things that have made me appreciate this week:
*We got our super cool track clothes! So legit.
*I've made lots of friends on the team.
*I went to see this WAY funny play with summer afer practice on Wednesday.
*I won freshman grocery Bingo...THREE TIMES.
*After a really upsetting day yesterday Ken called me offering me a ticket to the BYU game tonight.
SIDE NOTE: I just love that boy.  He takes care of me so well, and drives me to the grocery store, and does things like see if I want to go the BYU football game when he has an extra ticket. Last week he invited me to his tailgate, which tasted way way way good.  Just keep on lovin my sister kenny love. 'preciate it.

**************************
Once upon a time me and my sister went on a road trip before she left on her mish.  We drove to West Virgina to visit her friend Emily.  (another one of my favorite people)  Anyways, Emily has a little sister, Laura.  Laura has a blog. I was reading it last night. (not to be creepy...thats what they're for right?) Anyways she had a way cool entry where she was talking about dumb boys and annoying things theyve done.  Dude, i loved it. Thats my kinda thing. It seemed so freeing, so i'm stealing it &&&& here we go.

Its okay....
*that you never texted me back
*that you said you liked me, then disappeared
*that we spend everyday for weeks at a time together, then you changed your mind.
*that you liked me, and then you didn't, and then you really did, and then you had a girlfriend.
*that you left to get what you wanted from someone else
*that your way of saying you were done involved ditching me
*that you threatened to end our friendship over someone else
*you held my hand...while you had three other girls.
*that you kissed me when you knew it wasn't going anywhere
*that you made fun of my religion
*that you said you won't be my friend if I turned into a lard
*that girls all around school said hateful things to me, because things with you
*that you told me I was stupid
*thats us hanging out always had to involve all your friends
*that you turned my music off every time it came on
*that you wouldn't come over to my house
*that you smoked in front of me, a lot.
*that you showed up to hang out with me high.
*when I was convinced we were going to prom, jokes.
*when you napped at my house, but were napping at her house at the same time.
*that I had to sit through a counseling session for you.

Its okay, because i'm done with all of you boys now.
I'm happy, and i'm sure you are too.

I have someone who
*really does like me, really
*comes to my house all the dang time
*loves my family
*loves his own family
*doesnt smell like smoke
*is going somewhere with his life
*likes to hold my hand
*will sit through all my disney/pixar movie obsessions with no complaints
*hates my whiny boy band music, but would still listen to it
*laughs at me, even when my jokes clearly arent funny
*makes sure i'm okay, every night.
*thats texts me back
*has never played games with me
*visits my family, even when i'm not home
*cares about the things I do
*is my own motivational speaker when something goes wrong
*has been my best friends since I can remember

guess what.
he tops all ya'll.
so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment