Monday, September 5, 2011

Fun things we do in this mountain town.

These are my favorite mormon boys from North Carolina.  Even though they make fun of me and lock me out of the car, I appreciate them tons.

Here is some more of them.  They make me miss home, but they also make me feel at home.

We have super ghetto movie nights because none of us own a tv.  (until our new best friend christian supplied us with not only a tv, but a dvd player.)

We get married super young to eager returned missionarys.  We also like to pretend we belong in the NBA.

We become best friends with our roommates after two weeks of knowing each other.

We climb up super high trees and swing off of them into water.  This is in Mona, but some people call it Lake MO. Kinda like mooresville, which is my home.

We scream before our feet leave the tree, and then all the way down until we pluge into the deep freezing cold Utah water.  We swim out, reclimb, and do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment