Wednesday, August 31, 2011

apartment 71!

hoooooray! I'm officially survived three days of college classes - I have never been more ready for the weekend. Annnnd, track hasn't even started yet.

First: I love love love love my roommates, all of them - which apparently is weird.  We don't have any awkward ones! Or any super shy, or anything like that.  But together, we all get pretty..odd.

Jenna - Shes my roommate and I love her so so much. Shes blonde and loves wearing sweatpants, hates showering, and likes her boys brown. HELLO, WE'RE EACH OTHER. She is a sophomore at UVU and is majoring in social work. She was really quiet at first, but opened up quickly.  I like her a whole bunch. She has a missonary and her best guy friend is in..Peru. And then her boy is in Ecuador, which is cool cause he was born there! Pretty much we get along, even if we aren't talking to each other when we're in the same room.
Coralee - (KOR-a-LEE) officially the coolest name ever. She is in the room next to me. She is so so sweet and everything is, "so awesome". Shes a sophomore at BYU and doesn't have a major yet. Shes mexican...or latino. Which ever one. She has missonary also, but he is only in the MTC and its driving her crazy. I told her we should take a trip to the temple whenever the missonarys go visit the provo one and we can spy on him.
Katelyn - She is Coralees roommate.  So so so so so so nice.  The first night I was here I was putting up my picture wall and her and Coralee came in and asked me about all the boys on my wall and I told little stories about all of them. She again, has a missonary. I don't remember where he is at though. She is also a sophomore at UVU.
Adriana - I thought I was going to have some problems with this girl when we first started off, simply because she took up all the cabinent space with her food.  But I got over that and we decided we would all just mesh our stuff together! Anyways, she is also some cool ethnicety. Shes a sophomore at BYU and is majoring in physics teaching and something else that involves you to be real smart, I think it was french.
We told our first kiss stories, best date, worst date, that whole shabang.  We've pretty much all already bonded and apartment 71 is obviously the place to be and we already all love each other.
GlenHOOD isn't as ghetto as everyone made it seem.  Granted I have never lived anywhere else, nut everything in here works! Except after we ran out dishwasher for the first time our kitched floor was flooded, and Coralee and Katelyn STILL don't have mattress, just boxsprings.  Thanks Glenhood contracters.  I kinda love this place, its growing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment