Friday, November 11, 2011

i wish...

In case you guys didn't know, its 11/11/11
although, I missed the first 11:11am because I wasn't paying attention, and i'll probably miss the 11:11pm for the same reason - whooops.

BUT - if I would have made a ton of wishes I would have wished that:
1. It could suddenly become Christmas season and I would be home.
2. The states would rearrange themselves and Utah would be next to North Carolina.
3. The snow would never ever come.
4. I could have bojangles sitting on my lap.
5. I could be home when Corey gets off his mission.
6. Someone would hire me.
7. I would have more bojangles.
8. I could visit the beach.
9. I could look into time and figure out all the answers I want right now.
10. I would be surrounded my cheerwine and cookout milkshakes.
11. world peace.
HA, i really just want some chicken.

3 comments:

  1. You know...after Lyndsi Shae lived in Utah for a while...her stomach became totally whimpy and Bojangles - no matter how much she wanted it - left her VERY LOUDLY retching her guts out.
    I know you remember this.
    Who could ever forget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was goin to Nica with your mama to see my brother.

    Are you still lookin for a job? I have some friends down there who might know of one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping Bojangles doesn't destory me, ill be so sad.

    and yes Siovhan! I am still looking!

    ReplyDelete