Monday, December 19, 2011

whats my age again?

No really, because when ever people ask me I ALWAYS want to say 19.
But i'm not...i'm just 18, and barely at that.
whoops.

I'm obsessed with covers, and I know i've mentioned that before on here - but really, check this out.
I think I like this better than Adeles real version, hands down.

********
I'm stuck in a rut.  While in this rut my roommate texts me.  Katelyn. For those of you who don't know her, and if I haven't said it before, Katelyn is the mother of our apartment.  She takes care of us, and cleans, and when you have a problem she asks all the right questions to make you think.  She asks them whether you want to hear them or not.  She knows that to say.  I told her the problem I was having and this is just a snipit of what she sent me.
Katelyn: Do what is best for you, do what you think you will regret less.  You have to live with yourself forever so honestly, be selfish.  Think what will make you most happy, everyone else will get over it. (This women is going to be a GREAT mother)

********
Truth Is...
- I sat in my high schools auditorium the other night to watch my little brother sing his showformance heart out.  I was flooded with memories of my high school years: Looking for that boy who I thought was cute, meeting Rachel in the commons because we never did anything in high school with out each other, hearing the gossip, seeing the hatred, and literally passing out from boredom.  I am so glad I am out of high school.  Out of the drama I threw myself in, forcing myself to be friends with someone because we ate lunch together, and out of the person I was.
- You sat across from me on my couch the other day, it wast the first time we had talked face to face since the summer, I realized I didn't miss you as much as I thought I did.
- You make me feel so unimportant, and you don't even do it on purpose. 
- I want my sister to hurry up and finish her mish.  We have so much to talk about and I'm always afraid i'm going to forget key parts of my life to update her on.

********
Are You Glad To Be Back?
"Yeah, its so cold in Utah, its already snowing!"
"So glad, I took three planes to get here."
"Yes, I don't want to go back."
"Its so warm here!"
"School starts the ninth, but I don't have a ticket back to school yet."
"Classes weren't hard, just different."
"Its 12 degrees when I wake up in the morning...it feels like four."
"GlenHOOD is going good.  My roommate had bedbugs, our dishwasher didn't work, and we have a terrible fruit fly problem, but all that is pretty much fixed.  Its good."
"This is so much better than my western family macaroni..which is 65 cents a box."

Dear Population of North Carolina,
I'm very very happy to be home.
Thank you for asking.

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn is wise. I agree.
    After you have children of your own, you will never be able to be selfish again AND you will never want to be.
    I love you.
    Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete