Friday, May 9, 2014

Hooray.

I'm alive!
I'm done with my third year of college.
I can breathe again.

I'm happy these days.
And its a different kind of happy than just a forceful chemical balance happy.
I really am just happy.

I have many different jobs because i'm crazy and have zero self control and I worry all the time.
I'm a nanny.
I clean houses.
I'm a coach.
I'm a caterer.

This has been my life.

Jesse was Shrek! I got to fly home and see him perform..four times. 

Also, all the kids were in North Carolina for a solid 8 hours together before we all split back up. 

I went to conference. 


My LITERAL best friend forever got married. 

I went to Texas to see Lyndsi, Ken, and baby shortcake. 



I'm also dating this really cute guy who is so patient with me and likes to hold my hand.

I'm learning how to put myself first. 
I'm learning what I need to do to make myself happy.
I'm learning time management. 
I'm learning.

Hooray for summer. Hooray for this girl still being my other half. Hooray for sunshine. Hooray for learning. 
Hooray.






1 comment:

  1. Type-o!
    He holds your foot. ; )
    I'm so over the top that your happy...and not just the chemically balanced kind of happy. Lol

    ReplyDelete