Friday, October 14, 2011

Its My Birthday!

freshman year!
I was a shy little one fresh into high school.  This is when I came to visit Lyndi, its actually taken in GlenHOOD, ironic.  I had no idea what I was doing with my life.  All I knew was that I was going to play in powderpuff football, and that I didn't want to come to school in utah.  Funny how things change.


Sophomore Year!
A little baby 15 year old.  I spent all my days at this girls house, and snugged lots on that futon right behind us.  I loved disney movies, great wok, and a boy. This was also the time of the Fantastic Four.  We loved each other, played guitar hero all day, and watched lots of movies.
Junior Year.
Whoa man, talk about drama.  But I turned sixteen, cooked hot dogs and ate 3 cookie cakes.  I loved my junior year.  I stayed tight with Rachel, and made lots of new friends who would soon change my life so much. My junior year I still wanted to go to school in North Carolina, and my heart was free.

Senior Year.
                                                                          The year I stole some boyfriends, friendships fell apart, new ones fell together.  It wasn't until then that I knew I wanted to leave North Carolina to come out West.  I knew it would be hard, but I truely had no idea what I was getting myself into. I wanted something new, I wanted out of Lake Norman - college seemed like the perfect opportunity.  I made lots of new friends that I wish I had had all the other years of high school.  After all the drama, and heartaches, I loved my last year.



This is my life now.  I want to be a teacher.  I don't want to raise a family in Utah.  I want to have lots of fun.  My heart is filled with love and greatfulness, I've learned so much about myself since i've been here.  My awesome roommates decorated my room, took me out to dinner (twice), and loved me.  Me and Adriana snugged as Kolby played his guitar.  We all sat and talked as Coralee uploaded pictures.  Then we ate caramel apples that Katelyn made.  It has been the best birthday, ever.

PS: The unorganization of the pictures is really annoying me, but its to frustrating to try and figure out.

No comments:

Post a Comment